Thursday, March 22, 2012

Response To Our Pitch

I believe out pitch had been a success. I believe that the use to making a schedule of times and dates to film was a good enough preparation in order to keep progressing. The animatic gave us a sense of realisation of what the music video should look like. I was happy with the introduction of the music video, which was in synch and had good camera shots. This ensured us that we were on track to produce a good music video. The use of prop and transitions between shots had also emerged well and represented time into the future, to speed up the narrative. Conor who was the musician with the guitar showed a real use of depth and meaning to look like a performer to go with the music. It looked good with good shots from the back and the use of spot lights to put the emphaisim that he is a performer and to make him stand out. What I didn't really like was some of the shots taken at Richmond Park. I believe that we could of used much more footage in order to have more footage to edit. Nevertheless I believe our pitch went well and that our group should individually be proud of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment